Nordic Supply Chain är ett konsult och rekryteringsbolag där vi sätter dig i centrum.
Vi drivs av att skapa värde till våra kunder samtidigt som vi vill se dig som medarbetare att lyckas. Som anställd på NSC kommer du att få kollegor som alla arbetar inom supply chain. Vi drivs av att hjälpa våra medarbetare framåt i karriären och öka sin spetskompetens. Samtliga medarbetare är ytterst professionella och brinner för det dom gör. Vi är en plattform som består av kompetens och välvilja samt ett nära samarbete.
We currently have an open position for an experienced Division Category Manager Mechanical and Plastics in Measurement & Analytics division. The role reports to the Division Procurement & Logistics manager and has the functional coordination of a team of Regional category buyers.
This position is responsible for developing, planning and implementing Procurement (PL) strategy focused on optimizing costs, quality, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for Mechanical systems and components.
You will ensure execution in accordance with Company and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
All the activities must be carried out in close collaboration with the Regional category buyers and the relevant stakeholders
We are world leader in Industrial Automation (IA). We deliver integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. This is your opportunity to help drive forward our business in a fast-paced environment. Let’s write the future. Together.
Category Management & Supplier Strategy
• Develop, share and drive execution of global category strategies by addressing the relevant category’s total spend and supplier base and considering all potential levers to reduce cost and drive improved performance including demand and specification management.
• Maintain the awareness of world markets and emerging material related issues and the technological innovations in the industry and ensure that the Division is best positioned to maximize its business opportunities and minimize its business risks.
• Manage directly complex strategic projects (e.g. footprint, product portfolio re-design) that involve the mechanical or Plastic systems
Sourcing & Contract Management
• Identify strategic partners, lead & participate in high-value and complex contract negotiations and the implementation of subsequent contracts with a range of major global suppliers; support / supervise other negotiations managed by the local category buyers by providing category knowledge.
• Ensuring that awarded agreements are correctly formalized with suppliers and that the contract is accurately registered in the relevant contract management system.
• Fully utilizing clients eProcurement tools and capability (e-RFQs, e-auctions, workflow management and reporting).
• Supply chain risk management – ensure mid and long-term planning is in place to mitigate potential supply shocks and changes to regulatory landscape. Proactively monitor risks, lead escalations and other material management initiatives appropriate to the category.
• Support the Division operations, both strategically and tactically, as an escalation point to resolve persistent problems related to supplier quality, parts availability, price increases.
• Drive year-over-year continuous improvements in the supply base by sharing performance metrics, focused on on-time delivery, lead time, quality improvement and cost reduction
• Regularly visit supplier sites to audit, verify capabilities, build expertise and relationships
• Structure and oversee the price change management process, ensuring reviews, authorizations and changes are timely and accurately managed.
• Develop and communicate accurate forecasts of future price change exposure.
• Consistently work with the local category buyers to optimize costs through structured negotiations and value engineering during sourcing, utilizing expertise in design, input costs, processes, competitive options.
• Design and implement cost reduction projects for new development and current production
• Drive collaborative approach across the local category buyers to resolve issues, execute projects and build the organization’s category expertise within the Division.
• Coach and mentor the local category buyers to develop their procurement and category-specific abilities and expertise.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Production/Operations management, Supply Chain or closely related field
- 8+ years of experience in sourcing, supply chain management
- 3+ years of experience in equivalent role, developing category strategies, running substantive sourcing events and managing the commercial elements arising from contract implementation, amendments, extensions and disputes with a nominated range of suppliers
- 5+ years of expertise in manufacturing processes and testing procedures on EMS / PCBA’s
- Ability to work independently and able to comfortably manage multiple ongoing projects, prioritize and adapt in response to changing business needs
- Proficient with engineering prints and specifications, APQP and PPAP processes
- Excellent data analysis abilities and software skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- ERP / SAP system knowledge is required
- Excellent negotiating and cost management skills; able to manage conflicts and difficult situations
- Experience in project management and ability to implement and lead cross-functional and/or virtual teams;
- Experience in a highly international and multi-cultural environment
- Lean Six Sigma (L6S) certified as plus
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Flexibility to travel globally up to 25%
Set Division/Business Unit/Product Group specific Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategies in line with Company and SCM Council strategy. Responsible for direct material and services within the Division/Business Unit/Product Group. Lead and implement SCM activities and best practices across the Division or Global or Local Business Units. Contributes to definition, implementation, and execution of Global Division spend management and sourcing strategies for direct material and services in line with group strategy. Leads SCM activities across the Division's Global Business Units. Has co-responsibility for indirect spend with the Global Indirect Spend Team.
With us, our consultants are part of our culture and have a lot to say about our common goal of delivering the highest quality in knowledge, commitment, and presence for our customers.
Om Nordic Supply Chain
Located in Malmö but with the whole country as a field of work, we help to improve professionals within Supply Chain.
Läser in ansökningsformuläret